The best in class characteristics of our sophisticated solution
Emergence of Internet of Things (IoT) paves way for smarter solutions that provides efficient and streamlined grid operation while also ensuring continuous supply of quality power. Join hands with WebNMS power grid monitoring solution to be part of the next generation grid revolution.
Built on our IoT platform, power grid monitoring solution acquires data from a series of sensors and Remote Terminal Units (RTU) on various parameters (voltage, switch status, current etc.).This enables the operators to make informed decisions on demand forecast planning, billing and energy accounting.
- Regulate access to remote sites. PIR Sensor detects unauthorized movement in the site or substation and raises an alert
- Vibration detectors sense and raise an alarm in the event of tampering of high value assets
- Smoke sensors and temperature sensors detect the breakout of a fire and trigger instant local actions such as raising instant alerts, sounding a hooter at the site, triggering messages to fire department or turning on the water sprinkler system.
- Monitor the remote sites 24*7 with on-site surveillance cameras and stay updated
- Door Contact sensors indicate if a substation door is open or closed. An alert is raised if a critical door is open leading to possible hazards
What goes into the solution
The WebNMS Power grid monitoring solution is a complete package comprising hardware, software and sensors. Right from the physical touchpoints to the user interface the solution has it covered, providing complete and efficient monitoring.
The Gateway devices facilitate communication between the sensors and the software application. The sensor data are suitably pulled by the gateway device and presented to the software application.
Sensors & Actuators
Several sensors act as touch-points with the physical world, gathering and transmitting data to the gateway device. Data creates the visibility for smarter decisions and tangible action.
|Measures energy consumption||Usage tracking|
Fault Passage Indicators (FPI)
|Remote fault identification with bi-directional communication||Fault management|
|Monitors the temperature of the power lines||Predictive maintenance|
|Measures the coolant level of transformer in substations||Predictive maintenance|
|Secure the sites with smoke, door, vibration, camera||Security and surveillance|
WebNMS IoT Platform
The WebNMS IoT Platform, a proven, highly scalable, customizable IoT Platform, powers WebNMS Power grid monitoring. It brings a gamut of powerful capabilities in energy management, remote asset management, environment monitoring, location tracking, alerting, intelligent dashboards, reporting and analytics.
This one-of-a-kind IoT Platform addressed the entire life cycle from data acquisition, processing and number crunching, effective visualization for decision making to predictive analytics. Mobile applications complement the WebNMS offering by making application data available on the go.Deployable on-premise or on the cloud, it assures data security in all layers from data acquisition, transmission, processing, and authorized user access.