Service Pack - JAVA SNMP API
Service Pack 7 (SP7) of WebNMS SNMP API 4 is available since February 20, 2012. This service pack is for customers who have downloaded the product* prior to this date. Customers who have downloaded the WebNMS SNMP API 4 after February 20, 2012 need not apply this service pack. The product available in the Download page is already updated with SP 7.
(*) This service pack must NOT be applied over the latest edition, as all the SP7 features are already incorporated in it.
Installing the Service Pack
Step 1: Install the Service Pack as per the instructions
- Download the WebNMS_SNMPAPI_4_SP_7_0.ppm file.
- Start UpdateManager by running UpdateManager.bat (Windows)
/ UpdateManager.sh (Unix) file present in the <WebNMS/SNMPAPI/bin>
- Select the radio button Install the patch and click Next.
- Specify the patch file (ppm file) with complete path or
choose the same by using the Browse option.
- Click Install to install the patch. This installs the
Step 2: Update the help documentation available at
the Documentation page as per the instructions given below.
- Download the WebNMSSNMPAPIHTMLHelp.zip
- Unzip the contents of the zip file inside <WebNMS/SNMPAPI>
directory. This updates the help documentation.
For details of updates and fixes provided
in this Service Pack, please read the release
notes in the help documentation.