Release Features 2.0 to 2.0.5
- Added methods isPerformPing() and setPerformPing()
to handle long offline CLI timeouts.
- Added methods setRequestQSize()/getRequestQSize()
to configure the asynchronous request queue size.
- The maxConnections() and systemWideMaxConnections()
methods have been enhanced to configure infinite
number of connections for a device.
- The methods setTerminalType()/getTerminalType() are
added for sending terminal type during Telnet protocol negotiation.
- Provided write() method to allow the user to send
Stream of bytes to the remotehost in the TelnetFrame.
- A provision has been given to set the terminalType
as an applet parameter in the TelnetFrame, for telnet and SSH..
- Added methods getProperties() and setProperties()
to CLIProtocolOptions, to enable the user to set all the properties of
- Provision for disabling logging using setDebug()
method has been given in the CLI API.
- Enhancement made in Command Set structure.
- Support for internationalization of CLI Browser.
- Out-of-box support for Secure Shell (SSH).
Using the ConnectionHandler interface, commands can be sent or actions
can be performed:
- before establishing connection with the remote
- after opening a connection with the remote host
- after logging into the remote host
- before closing the connection with the remote
- after closing the connection with the remote
Copyright © 2009 ZOHO Corp. All Rights Reserved.